Franco Tosi Meccanica is a leader Power Generator company of designing, constructing, installing and starting-up of rotating equipment, such as steam turbines, hydraulic turbines and turbo-compressors.
Providing a wide range of consultancy services to its clients, particularly after-sales services, like training and optimization programs for the personnel in charge of plant operation and maintenance, establishes the company’s core value.
Company profile can be visualized at the following link: FRANCO TOSI MECCANICA
The Project Engineer:
- Reviews the technical specification to ensure that technical requirements are met
- Coordinates with other engineers, designers, and departments all the technical design activities (Mechanical, Piping, I&C, Electrical, Balance of Plant) to ensure an integrated design, following standards, best practices and use of company engineering tools and templates
- Checks the preparation of the technical documentation and verifies that its issuance takes place within the agreed time schedule by means the project document list and related updating
- Manages any technical problems that may arise with the Customer and with Suppliers during the development of the project
- Conducts periodic technical meetings to verify alignment with project progress deadlines
- Supports technically the project manager
- Supports the site manager during the erection and start-up phases
Relevant Technical Qualifications should be a combination of academic, vocational, and practical experience; the ideal candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Availability for short transfers/travels in Italy and abroad
The profile must be completed with good problem solving, the capacity of working across multi-projects and team working.
Place of Employment: Headquarter Legnano (Milan)
Franco Tosi Meccanica is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender identity.