Franco Tosi Meccanica is a leader Power Generator company of designing, constructing, installing and starting-up of rotating equipment, such as steam turbines, hydraulic turbines and turbo-compressors.
Providing a wide range of consultancy services to its clients, particularly after-sales services, like training and optimization programs for the personnel in charge of plant operation and maintenance, establishes the company’s core value.
Company profile can be visualized at the following link: FRANCO TOSI MECCANICA
- Manages and coordinates the assigned projects from start-up to closure, ensuring that project targets and contractual obligations are met with integrity, within budget and time schedule.
- Ensures the proper project planning and scheduling by:
- definition of planning and guidelines for project execution
- scheduling the purchasing plan
- identification of resources required to bring the project to successful implementation
- Monitors the project execution by:
- prompt identification of potential issues
- delegating tasks and responsibilities to adequate personnel and effectively overseeing their activities
- motivating and supervising the project team members and contractors, influencing them to take positive actions and accountability for their assigned work
- Safeguards positive cash flow
- Grants process compliance from start-up to closure by reporting to company management
He is directly responsible for Profit & Loss of assigned projects.
Project Manager will be in contact with specialists from different functional areas of business, including Engineering, Procurement, Sales and other areas involved with the tasks.
Relevant Technical Qualifications should be a combination of academic, vocational, and practical experience; The ideal candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft project
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Availability for short transfers/travels in Italy and abroad
The profile must be completed with good problem solving, planning, and organizing skills, the capacity of working across multi-projects and team working.
Both senior and junior profiles will be taken into consideration.
Place of Employment: Headquarter Legnano (Milan)
Franco Tosi Meccanica is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender identity.