The candidate will be working in the Installation and Service Department and will have to coordinate the activities of the different construction sites regarding the assembly and the commissioning of turbomachinery.
In particular, the site coordinator will have to oversee the following activities:
- Plan the construction site activities related to the different existing orders, in accordance with the agreed contractual deadlines
- Coordinate site personnel
- Verify and examine the adequacy of the technical documentation (assembly manuals, start-up procedures, technical specifications)
- Supervise the plants erection schedules according to the scope of supply, monitoring time and costs progress
- Manage the supply of materials and spare parts, and the additional services necessary for the correct progress of on-site activities
- Ensure adequate support to the Sales Management of site activity cost estimation
- Prepare reports and KPIs with different internal and external stakeholders
- The ideal candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical / Energy / Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good reading and comprehension skills of complex technical drawings
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Short business trips to site and /or visit Clients are predictable
The profile must be completed with good problem solving, scheduling, and organizing skills, the capacity of working across multi-projects and team working.
The knowledge of power generation plants’ components and processes, with particular regard to steam and hydraulic turbines, is considered a plus.
Place of Employment: Headquarter Legnano (Milan)
Franco Tosi Meccanica is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.